I am also starting a weekly cleaning schedule. Usually, I wait to do all my cleaning on the weekends. Our weekends are starting to get really busy though so sometimes I don't have time to do all the cleaning I want to. I plan on doing a few things everyday will help keep me on track! Some days are busier than others but as long as I finish the list by the end of the week, I'll be happy! Here is my list.
Kitchen:
- Wipe appliances
- Wipe off countertops
- Wipe out inside of fridge
- Put dishes away
- Vacuum floor
- Swiffer the floor
-Wipe off garbage can
- Clean sliding glass door
Living Room:-Dust all surfaces
- Put away dog toys
-Vacuum carpet
-Vacuum upholstery
- Clean windows
Bathroom: - Scrub the tub/shower
- Clean mirror
- Clean vanity
- Wipe out sink
- Vacuum
- Swiffer
- Scrub toilet
- Wipe toilet
Bedroom: -Change the sheets
-Dust all surfaces
-Vacuum
- Organize closet
- Clean off end stands/dressers
Misc:
- Wash/Fold/Put away laundry
- Clean out cars
- Iron
- Empty all trash cans
- Vacuum stairs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment