Ok I am really starting to freak myself out! We have to buy a house within about 2 weeks or so. There are 2 that we have found that we like and are thinking of putting in an offer. The 2 houses are completely different and both have their pros and cons. I am being so indecisive about this! Justin has decided which house he wants to offer on but I just can't wrap my head around it. I just keep changing my mind and thinking of all the cons.... It's making me nuts and stressing me out!!!!
I know that the reason is because we are getting ready to spend a large amount of money and the fact that we intend to stay in this house for a really long time. Why does it have to be this stressful though! This is supposed to be happy times!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment