I have always had an interest in Fashion, even though I never had the money to spend on it. When I was in middle school, I had a calendar of what I wore everyday just to make sure that I didn't repeat an outfit too soon. Hahah!
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pretty frugal person so spending money on things that aren't necessities is a pretty big deal for me. I do love finding a deal though! I like to think that I put myself together well for the amount of money I spend on my clothes. Some of my favorite stores include Banana Republic, J Crew, The Limited, etc.
Lately, I have felt like I've been in a little bit of a rut in the fashion department. Purchasing clothes has not been a priority recently due to all the other things going on. And living with Justin's Mom and Gram temporarily is not helping either because I have no where to put these new clothes!
Now living in Pittsburgh, I feel like being a fashionable person has been pretty hard. We are obviously NOT the fashion capital here! I have often felt like I am out of place when wearing some of my more dressier outfits. Plus, it's way to easy to walk out of the house wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie! It's hard to force yourself to wear nice clothes when everyone else around you seems like they could care less what they look like!
Once we get into the new house and all settled, I'm looking forward to being able to buy some new things and get back to looking good everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment