Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Cookies!!!!

My Mom and I had our traditional Holiday baking day (dayS). We don't really make the cookies for a specific reason. We take them with us to all the get togethers we have over the holidays. It's just a fun time for us!

My dad and Justin had the hard job of testing out the cookies and eating the ones that turn out so perfect. A day of watching football, drinking beer and eating cookies.... really hard right?

My pups liked the baking as well. Cooper found his new love, powdered sugar! He ended up with it all over his nose!



Below are the cookies we made:
- Thumbprints
- Russian Tea Cakes
- Peanutbutter Blossoms
- Reeses Peanutbutter Cookies
- Lady Locks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! My dogs are FIENDS for powdered sugar. B/c when I making icing I get it EVERYWHERE! :)